Friday, September 19, 2008

Year Number Two Without You

Dear Sweet Emma,

We think of you often and miss you more and more each day! Happy Second Birthday, sweet baby girl. We love you soooooooo much!

Love,

Mommy, Daddy, Jackson and Carli

(*Having some computer problems, but hope to update with pictures soon. Thanks for remembering Emma and stopping by*)

6 comments:

The Asquad said...

Happy Birthday Angel!! I think of you often and know how hard today is for you. I will lift you all up in prayer!!

XOXO
P

Angel Mom said...

Thinking of you today as you remember Emma on her 2nd birthday. (((Hugs)))

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Emma! I am thinking of you all and hoping to donate again to NILMDTS if you are still affiliated.
Take care-
Love,
Candice

Nancy said...

You are still in my prayers as you face life without your precious Emma. You have been so strong and brave. Please know that each year will get easier but Emma will always remain in your heart. As you remember, your readers will too! Blessings to you my friend.

Good luck with the computer problems. I feel like I have mine solved right now which is blessing indeed.

Anonymous said...

Thinking of all of you.

Sending love and healing

.Tom Kapanka said...

This song and the significance of this month in your life was very moving as I read and listened tonight. There is an ache in Joy.