I must take a quick break to document one of those priceless moments that only could come from the mouths of babes. This was a conversation between cousins that my sister-in-law recently overheard her son and my son, Jackson, having (they are both 4 1/2; just five weeks apart in age):
Cousin: Hey Jackson. Do you have any Planet Heroes at your house?
Jackson: No.
Cousin: Well, you should go to Ebay and get some.
Jackson: My mom says I have to have a grown up help me do that, but when she wasn't looking I sneaked and tried but it didn't work.
Okay, seriously! Whatever happened to relying on good 'ol Santa Claus to come through???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Cute, cute, cute... I just love the things kid's say. Record as many as you can because they are so fun to read when they get older. I continue to pray for a healthy baby and mom. Keep me posted. You have been a blessing to me this year and I treasure this connection we have.
Julie,
It has been a pleasure getting to know you this year. May 2008 be full of many more experiences and memories.
Happy New Year!
Tom
Post a Comment