Monday, August 20, 2007

PLEASE STAND BY..............

Thanks for checking in everybody. I promise that I haven't completely disappeared and hope to update soon! It's just been a combination of "writer's block", busy schedules and some technical difficulties (camera/computer issues, etc.), but for the most part, we are doing okay.

Hope you all are enjoying what's left of your summer!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Yea... great to hear from you! I hope you continue to have a great summer. It's great to hear from you.

.Tom Kapanka said...

It's like that sometimes. Don't worry about it. Thanks for the update.

kdwhorses said...

I am glad to see you posted, I check in regulary and was getting worried that something was wrong. I understand being busy and computer malfunctions! Glad to hear everyone is doing okay. Look forward to your next post.
God Bless!

Susan said...

Glad to know your all hanging in there! I think of you often!

Sue Simpson