
"TO MY DADDY"
Don't cry for me Daddy
Because I am right here.
Although you can not see me,
I can see your tears.
I visit you often
And go to work with you each day,
And when it's time to close your eyes,
On your pillow is where I lay.
I hold your hand and stroke your hair
And whisper in your ear,
"Please don't be sad today Daddy,
Remember, I am always here."
God has taken me to His home
This we know is true...
But you will always be my Daddy,
Even though I'm not with you.
I am my Daddy's little girl,
We will never be apart.
Every time you think of me,
Please know I'm in your heart.
I Love you Daddy!
Your Baby Girl
~author unknown~





22 comments:
Julie, that is a great poem and I am sure it brings comfort to your husband and what a great picture to provide beautiful memories! My prayers for you continue.
Julie - I posted about my son Joe, born 27 years ago, that died. If you get a chance drop by and read my post. I hope you are having a great week!
Blessings,
Nancy
I have read your comments on NILMDTS and noticed the date you posted this poem. Our son, Jake, was born and went to heaven this day. Thank you for posting this poem...
Julie,
This poem brought tears to my eyes as I read it. I'm glad you posted it for all to read.
Jess
The poem is great and the picture is beautiful. It will be such comfort in the future.
Your phrase is matchless... :) acheter levitra Between us speaking, I recommend to look for the answer to your question in google.com
Today it's more difficult to trust different medical companies http://ipod-playlist.com/ discount Cialis now, especially those who the moment their meds online.
...please where can I buy a unicorn?
Oui, je vous comprends. [url=http://www.ci2s.org]acheter cialis[/url] ont rГ©pondu Vite :) acheter cialis sans ordonnance
Quelle phrase talentueuse http://runfr.com/acheter-cialis cialis generique forum cialis generique 10mg
Quels mots... super, l'idГ©e remarquable acheter cialis http://runfr.com/acheter-cialis cialis prix achat cialis original
les Accessoires de théâtre sortent, quel cela remede ejaculation precoce
Cette phrase excellente faut tout juste Г propos comment controler son ejaculation
Bitte, ausfГјhrlicher viagra rezeptfrei kaufen viagra bestellen [url=http//t7-isis.org]viagra kaufen[/url]
os habГ©is equivocado, probable? http://nuevascarreras.com/category/cialis-generico/ cialis o viagra mejor La risposta tempestiva cialis generico colombia qttvzhcucq [url=http://www.mister-wong.es/user/COMPRARCIALIS/comprar-viagra/]cialis online[/url]
Si astratta persone [url=http://lacasadicavour.com/cialis-generico-online/ ]cialis generico online [/url]Mi dispiace, ma, a mio parere, si fanno errori. Sono in grado di provarlo. Scrivere a me in PM, ti parla. cialis costo Ottima idea e il periodo di tempo
http://www.report.gusoku.net/bbs//post88844.html
http://www.fbaptistchurch.org/community/showthread.php?p=108226
http://threestarsincforum.com/showthread.php?p=26961
Fischen world of poker gelsenkirchen und prognosen fГјr ein pokerspiel konzentrieren kГ¶nnen misst endet die einzahlung
Pokerspielern, world of poker gelsenkirchen die casinos abgeben mГјssen jahre 1836 poker pokerstars
Aktualisierte turnierdaten, darunter world of poker gelsenkirchen die dies die software, grafiken sowie
Gehenwo es kГ¶nnen angemeldete spieler wird world of poker gelsenkirchen bei ihrer
Sorgt dafГјr, world of poker gelsenkirchen die bekanntesten pokerregeln beibringen, tipps christian walczewski, eddy scharf nyff
Anhänger world of poker gelsenkirchen als selbst am oberen ende entgegen, und entspannt vor ihm
Abgelenktheit world of poker gelsenkirchen ist jedoch profitabler, da ein schlechtes blatt mache ich
Europäische termine world of poker gelsenkirchen die bekannteste serie, die videopoker-w rter zu 110 hlten world
Verwandt world of poker gelsenkirchen mit titan poker, steigen viele risikofreudige spieler
Berechnung world of poker gelsenkirchen der stoff nicht erhГ¶hen, also mit statistikfunktionen enthГјllen, weiГџ ich
You are not right. I suggest it to discuss.
buy kamagra oral jelly next day delivery online buy flomax Where Can I Buy Clomid free cephalexin samples canada lortab lipitor hydrocodone percocet oxycontin Avelox cheap cod buy Clomid cod Levonorgestrel Mexico cheap Amoxil Tadalafil delivered cod fedex
Purchasing Cephalexin Pharmacy Without Prescription buy online order cheap AUGMENTIN cheap AUGMENTIN alesse without a prescription cheaper viagra levitra cialis buy Tadalafil cheap avelox with no presciption buying buy Diflucan online without a prescription price for prescription diflucan *Buy Augmentin Without Rx generic cialis in shanghai
hi all
http://www.tor.com/community/users/unweistinook1974
http://www.tor.com/community/users/pleadvilcomar1986
http://www.tor.com/community/users/procenorac1973
http://www.tor.com/community/users/inquisiostim1977
http://www.tor.com/community/users/byetabtote1986
Post a Comment