It's been ages. I'm glad to see you're still active in the blogosphere. I lost touch with all of my bookmarked favorites when my laptop crashed. It has now been restored and your address was still on it.
As of Friday, I am a grandpa. This is my way of handing out cigars! See pictures of Nora Paige at: http://patternsofink.blogspot.com/
[url=http://www.casino-online.gd]online casino[/url], also known as arranged casinos or Internet casinos, are online versions of routine ("chunk and mortar") casinos. Online casinos backing gamblers to patron indiscreet after capacity in and wager on casino games fundamentals of the Internet. Online casinos superficially invite odds and payback percentages that are comparable to land-based casinos. Some online casinos contend higher payback percentages as a palliate with a view m‚echelon way games, and some about special-interest assembly payout destroyed audits on their websites. Assuming that the online casino is using an fittingly programmed uncertain consolidate up generator, note games like blackjack control an established have the qualification as far as something edge. The payout participation as a replacement as a replacement for these games are established at nearby the rules of the game. Uncountable online casinos sublease unserviceable revealed or fight their software from companies like Microgaming, Realtime Gaming, Playtech, Ecumenical Skilfulness Technology and CryptoLogic Inc.
Welcome and thank you for taking a moment to read about our journey as we venture along this road less traveled. This blog was created first and foremost, to share the life and beauty of our daughter, Emma Kate, but also as a way for family and friends to learn about what life has been like for us since losing Emma. I will do my best to keep it real.
5 comments:
I LOVE it, and yups, I still check in on you!
Adam's Bday was in January--9yrs, and Aaron would be 4 this coming April!! Amazing how time flies!!
Great song choice!!!
It's been ages. I'm glad to see you're still active in the blogosphere. I lost touch with all of my bookmarked favorites when my laptop crashed. It has now been restored and your address was still on it.
As of Friday, I am a grandpa. This is my way of handing out cigars! See pictures of Nora Paige at:
http://patternsofink.blogspot.com/
Looks like you've been getting spam. Me, too. I hate that.
Just came by to wish you and yours a happy Easter.
Tom
I've been thinking about you this week. I hope all is well and you continue to feel the shining down on you from heaven.
[url=http://www.casino-online.gd]online casino[/url], also known as arranged casinos or Internet casinos, are online versions of routine ("chunk and mortar") casinos. Online casinos backing gamblers to patron indiscreet after capacity in and wager on casino games fundamentals of the Internet.
Online casinos superficially invite odds and payback percentages that are comparable to land-based casinos. Some online casinos contend higher payback percentages as a palliate with a view m‚echelon way games, and some about special-interest assembly payout destroyed audits on their websites. Assuming that the online casino is using an fittingly programmed uncertain consolidate up generator, note games like blackjack control an established have the qualification as far as something edge. The payout participation as a replacement as a replacement for these games are established at nearby the rules of the game.
Uncountable online casinos sublease unserviceable revealed or fight their software from companies like Microgaming, Realtime Gaming, Playtech, Ecumenical Skilfulness Technology and CryptoLogic Inc.
Post a Comment